Julie Abbe, Label Rouge farmer and LDC Bretagne partner, records about her experiencePublished on
Julie Abbe, Label Rouge farmer and LDC Bretagne partner, records about her experience
LDC Bretagne based in Lanfains (22), one of the « Societe Bretonne de Volaille » sites, works with Label Rouge Farmers for « Fermiers d’Argoat » and « Fermiers de Bretagne » brands. These brands also enjoy PGI (protected geographical indication) « Volailles de Bretagne » (Poultry from Brittany).
Every daay, farmers ensure our animals’welfare. Our requirements about traceability, hygiene rules and freshness assure high quality products.
Discover the 5 principles of Label Rouge poultry:
- Rustic breeds selected for their slow growth and their qualitative meat.
- 100% plant-based feed with 75% of breton cereals free of all antibiotic growth promoters
- An outside or free farming
- More than 81 days of farming for a firm and tasty meat
- Food safety with hygiene conditions are checked throughout the production process with an independant control organism